Friday, August 02, 2013

Megan Fox With Her Husband Expecting Their Second Child!

megan fox-brian-austin-green
Megan Fox, Brian Austin Green Expecting 2nd Child
'Ninja Turtles' star Megan Fox confirms she and hubby Brian Austin Green expect again nine months right after welcoming a son.

'I may confirm Megan is expecting her second child along with her husband, Brian, these are both very happy, ' a rep to the actress told the New York Post's Page Six on Friday (August 2).

Fox gave birth to child Noah last September. Green has a son, Kassius, coming from a previous relationship with actress Vanessa Marcil.

Fox is currently during filming for the 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' restart, but she has been vocal openly about motherhood and her desire to expand her family. Within the March 2013 issue connected with Marie Claire UK, your woman revealed, 'All I needed to do my whole, very existence was have a infant and, now, I've ultimately done it. I would like to give Noah as most of myself as I may. And I want to obtain more kids. That will be where my heart will be. '

Green and Fox first met for the set of the sitcom 'Hope & Faith' with 2004 and became involved yourself in 2006. After quick split in 2009, the couple renewed their diamond, eventually tying the knot with June 2010 in Beautiful hawaii.

'I feel like I'm with my companion, ' Fox told MTV News about Green last year while promoting her movie 'Friends With Kids. ' 'I've been with him for such a long time, so it feels healthy and comfortable. '

Fox is currently firing the live-action 'Ninja Turtles' in Ny city. The film reunites her with 'Transformers' director Michael Bay. In this installment on the popular mutant franchise, Fox will play the turtles' in close proximity pal, reporter April O'Neil. It's slated to open 06, 06, 2014.

Source::
The above story is based on materials provided by mtv.com and image credit_ akamai.www.nowmagazine.co.u.

No comments:

Post a Comment