Saturday, August 03, 2013

Raven Symone Says She's A Lesbian, Excited For Legalized Gay Marriage!

raven-symone
Raven Symone Excited For Legalized Gay Marriage
Raven Symone, who played 3-year-old Olivia within the 1980s sitcom 'The Cosby Show', indicated for the 1st time Friday that she is a new lesbian.

'I am very happy that gay marriage is opening around the country and has been accepted, ' Symone said inside a statement through her representatives.

'I was excited to listen to today that more states legalized gay and lesbian marriage. I, however am not currently planning a wedding, but it is great to learn I can now, should I must, ' she said.

Earlier Exclusive, Symone posted a tweet: 'I can easily finally get married! Yay govt! So proud of you. a

In response to media inquiries and then tweet, her representatives said that 'Raven seriously isn't getting married. She was just supporting the fact she heard on NPR in which more states legalized gay marital life today'.

Raven Symone then subsequently issued her official declaration.

In the past, she has said her sexual orientation was a personal matter. 'My sexual orientation will be mine, and the person I'm datings to learn. I'm not one for a public display of my life', Symone wrote on her Twitter page in May 2012.

After 'The Cosby Show, ' Symone was featured with Eddie Murphy with his 'Dr. Dolittle' films along with starred in Disney Channel's 'That's So Raven'.

Source::
The above story is based on materials provided by edition.cnn.com and image credit_ fanpop.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment