Thursday, September 19, 2013

Christina Aguilera Looks Fit Physique And Feels 'Sexier Than Ever’!

christina-aguilera
Christina Aguilera Looks Fit Physique And Feels 'Sexier
Christina Aguilera have been steadily losing weight, and yesterday night, she showed off the outcomes during a visit to be able to Jay Leno’s 'Tonight Show', though she said she doesn’t figure out every day.

Aguilera, 32, revealed her fit physique in a very tight, low-cut black range, and admitted that she feels much better than ever.

'At this point around my life, I’m 32, and I am sexier than ever',  she said, while talking over her recent Maxim journal photo shoot. 'It was information on appreciating the woman that I’ve become and straightforward sexy. Not trying to be able to hard. '

Aguilera, which will return to 'The Voice' shock as to, said that she’s constantly embraced her sexuality, along with the bedroom is 'the one place I'm able to let go (and say), ‘You do the task."

'Expressing myself in a very sexual way, no matter how that changes during the entire years, has always been something comes naturally to me. Easy, ' she stated.

Though she’s been relationship her boyfriend, Matt Rutler due to the fact 2010, Aguilera also gave tips on what she looks for in a very partner.

'I think straightforward sexy is key. Everyone says, ‘Be yourself, ’ but I merely don’t try too challenging. That’s the biggest turn-off, wi she said. 'Trying to get too macho and all of that stuff, that just doesn’t be employed by me. '

'It’s all inside the details, ' she extended. 'It’s the little thoughtful stuff count. Listening and seeing what might impress the woman in a genuine means.'

Source::
The above story is based on materials provided by the abcnews.go.com and image credit: omg.yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment