Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Shania Twain Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With New Album News!

shania-twain
Shania Twain Celebrates Her 48th Birthday
Country music superstar Shania Twain will be celebrating her 48th birthday today and also the country star is longing for one special gift: A producer on her behalf new album.

The country singer instructed Rolling Stone this week that she has already complete several songs on her behalf new record and she’s wanting to land a manufacturer.

Shania told the magazine, 'I’m pretty much at this time there with my songs. I’m really just seated on the fence in terms of a producer. So I’m listening to many records, doing my research there, and trying to discover who is the suitable match. '

Twain hasn’t registered an album since 2002′s Up! but the singer have been keeping herself busy. She currently carries a show in Las Vegas and definately will soon start work on her new album.

Shania has had several hits over the years but the singer stated that she isn’t seeking to replicate the sound regarding her old albums. The Canadian singer wants the brand-new album to reflect the woman's current position in life.

Twain said, 'I’m different, I’ve evolved, and I need that to be reflected inside the music. At the same time I don’t need to abandon the root of what I will be. There are probably a lesser amount of upbeat songs, I would say it’s additional half and half when compared to what I would’ve done in the past, where I would’ve leaned additional towards mostly uptempo music. I still want to keep positive with my lyrics and live in that mode with my music, because I get pleasure from uplifting myself, if you'll, with my songs. But at the same time I’m going deeper, and I’m being additional realistic with my perspective on things. '

It’s ambiguous when Shania Twain will release her new cd but let’s hope that she gets her birthday celebration wish and lands the producer of her aspirations.

Source::
The above story is based on materials provided by the inquisitr.com and image credit_ music.yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment